THEROMFL
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THEROMFL

Madden Online Franchise League, Football, Game, Madden 10

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ravens and Broncos Trade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
beast02

Ravens and Broncos Trade Empty
PostSubject: Ravens and Broncos Trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 3:47 pm

Ravens- Traded

CB- Brandon Carr ovr-72

3rd round draft pick

5th round draft pick

Broncos- Traded

CB- Malcolm Jenkins ovr-75
Back to top Go down
BlitzingyourQB
Admin

PostSubject: Trade approved with 1 change   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:52 am

The players and round 3 pick are good, round 5 pick stays with the original owner sorry. But you only giving up 3 points and you getting 1 pick in.
Back to top Go down
https://theromfl.board-directory.net
WARLORD513127

PostSubject: Re: Ravens and Broncos Trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Im a bit confused..when it comes to draft picks you can decide if its fair or unfair? It seems thats a bit much. I understand ruling on player trades to avoid unbalanced trades. If an owner feels that he doesn't value his "5th" round pick so be it. Also Im only guessing here but you should also count the "potential" grade that the player has. Yes its a 3 point difference but the potential can be an "A" to a "C". Just throwing my 2 cents into the post. Especially since Im actually taking this serious.
Back to top Go down
Indyfeverkid

PostSubject: Re: Ravens and Broncos Trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Yea that is kinda crappy.....Like ppl want Maclin from me and he is a grade A. He is worth at least a 1st rd and 1-2 other players. Not to mention he is only 21 and has many years left to play.
Back to top Go down
beast02

PostSubject: Re: Ravens and Broncos Trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:04 pm

yea i think a 3rd and 5th is fair because Malcom Jenkins potential is an "A" if i didn't think it was fair i would not have accepted it.
Back to top Go down
BlitzingyourQB
Admin

PostSubject: Ravens and Broncos trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Here is the deal, every draft pick has a value chart that goes along with it. The reason is so that people do not get hosed. The Eagles are only getting a second round draft pick for QB McNabb and that is in real life. So does anyone think in real life little corner back Malcom Jenkins is worth a player and 2 draft picks. Answer is no that would never happen in a real life trade. This league is about realism, and to keep it that way I have to have rules in place to keep it as real as possible. You can find massive value in the 5th round pick if you know what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
https://theromfl.board-directory.net
Indyfeverkid

PostSubject: Re: Ravens and Broncos Trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:59 pm

I know what chart you are referring to but I never read we where going by that for values. You might want to put that out and either share the chart so we have something to go by or give us a place to go to reference it for future trades. I like the idea just need to chart so we can do this right.
Back to top Go down
beast02

PostSubject: Re: Ravens and Broncos Trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:22 pm

yea i understand what u sayn in all nd i have no problems with your rules i was just sayin i didn't have a problem givin him my 3rd nd 5th... By the way Randy Moss got traded to the Patriots for just a 4th rd draft pick and that was real life but he's worth much more
Back to top Go down
WARLORD513127

PostSubject: Re: Ravens and Broncos Trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:42 am

The Dolphins traded a second round pick for AJ Feely. Mike Ditka traded a whole draft for Ricky Williams. Obviously we can find extremes in anything, a couple of picks and a player for a CB you need and with "A" potential seems fair. Mcnabb trade not the best example, the Eagles have Kolb which is more than capable of handling the starting job. Mcnabb was expendable at this point, not to mention a roster bonus of $6.5 million he was due to cash in. Do they have salary cap franchise online? Just thought about that. Sorry for jumping off subject. In conclusion, the Mcnabb trade was for a second round pick and a conditional fourth round which realistically speaking will be a third round for next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens and Broncos Trade   Ravens and Broncos Trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravens and Broncos Trade
Page 1 of 1